Hey, Guys today we are going to share you a trick to transfer/ Share your Idea data balance with your friends and family. All the step by step process has been updated in this post with relevant screenshot has been updated which will help you transfer the internet balance. In this post we will discus the process to share Idea internet balance.
To make you understand the whole process we are going to broke this post in different parts.
So, Follow the steps given below
Why we need to share Idea Internet balance
There are many reasons when we need to share our Internet balance. When someone in our aquintice is running out of data balance and asks us to share. When our data balance is going to expire in next few days, and we assume we can not consume all of that etc.
And because we bought the Internet mb plan by paying money than why we waste that. So, In this post, we are going to share few tricks to transfer data using USSD code. So, Guys go through the post and start sharing your data balance to another Idea sim and stay connected with your friends and family and don’t forget to check this post to Understand how to know your own Idea mobile number In this post you will learn How to share Idea internet balance.
How to share Idea data balance
So, Guys, we have tried our best to gather all the relevant information and best possible screenshots to help you understand the sharing process easily. So, follow the steps given below and leave your suggestion/ Problems in the comment box below.
It’s an old service started by Idea recently which is now followed by other competitors like Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, etc. To help their customers in Sharing net balance between Idea to Idea.
– Also Read: Restore Airtel message center number
Share Idea internet pack with friends/ Family
- First of all, visit the official Idea share page
- Scroll the page and select your state circle from the list given there. And go to next page.
- Activate any Internet plan if you already don’t have. And proceed to transfer it.
- Now open your mobile keypad dial this USSD code *121*121# and click on call button.
- Pop will get appear on the same page; You need to select the transfer option the second one.
- Now enter the mobile number on which you want to transfer the data balance.
- That’s it!!! Your data will be transferred
Terms and Conditions to transfer
- The SIM must be few months old.
- If you share 250 MB Internet Pack of 15 days, then you will be charged Rs 3.
- If you share 150 MB Internet pack with 7 days then you will be charged Rs 2.
- If you share 100 MB Internet pack with 3 days then you will be charged Rs 1.
Final Words: It’s a great feature introduced by telecom companies where users have control over their services to share with their family members or Friends. The service just works fine with every network. Avail this offer freely whenever you feel the need to transfer your data balance. So, Share Idea Internet and enjoy.